Sunday, July 12, 2009

JUST LISTEN



fuck Serato. I don't have it, so I'm not the authority. But I know what it is. I've seen it. A lot. Too much. I just don't like it. I don't like seeing a DJ pulling up Mp3s on a laptop. If you're a club DJ playing that mainstream stuff, THAT I can understand. That music is disposable anyway, no need to buy the wax. Also, if you're touring all around the world, I understand you can't always roll with 20 crates so serato is the best option. But local Hiphop DJs, you better bring some vinyl to the tables!!! How hard is it to bring a crate? two crates even! It's so worth it. It will make everything so much better. The vibe instantly improves. I love RECORDS. I LOVE VINYL. I love everything about it. It's all part of the experience. I'll never cut stop.


I made this one Summer of 2008 - just listen

No comments:

Post a Comment